Hey Gazz, it's pretty heafty actually. I think it's something like 8oz bi-directional cloth laid out at 45 degrees and I've used two layers (but there is a fair amount of overlap with two 1.5 inch strips of unidirectional glass wrapped around the fuse at 2 points for 'hoop' strength. It's come out really solid. In terms of the motor mount, it's at a 90 degree angle at this stage but that might change depending on what the flight characteristics are like. I was really hoping to get the maiden in this weekend just gone but I ran out of time. The electronics bays ended up taking a really large amount of time.
Thanks for the comment Gazz, it's great to have someone actually pipe up every now and then
I thought there might've been a little more interest but there you go.