View Single Post
Old Oct 08, 2012, 12:07 PM
Find More Posts by cortez
Joined Dec 2011
11 Posts
Check your setup in assistant software, maybe the RTH it's only in hover mode i think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brombo View Post
Hello there,
my experiences.. i have 3 WKM in 3 different MultiCopters with 5.14 and they have all the same issue..
the RTH doesn't work! When i switch to FS in one of them the Multirotor come back to the start position at 20 meters in the air but doesn't land, it stay in the air until the Lipo is discharged and i have to land manually in Atti or Gps mode.
Another one when i switch to FS, first to all lose his altitute of 1 meter then turn deliberately in a direction then it stop and turn again in another direction at 20 meters of distance, then it stop again and turn again in another direction, lose the altitute then it go again at 20 meters and never stop to go here and there until i come back to Atti or GPS!!
Same thing with 5.14a and 5.14.
Today i come back to 5.12 before i broke something...
DJI need to be sure about what he release becouse we don't have to be as BETA TESTER for them...
we pay thousands of Euros and $ to buy our stuff and they release buggy firmware before be sure of what they are releasing..
I'm really disappointed about this kind of behaviors from big society like DJI.
If one of our machine crash for a firmware problem above the head of someone or car or what you want we are done!

Sardinia Multirotors
http://www.brombo.it
cortez is offline Find More Posts by cortez