Find More Posts by sebbe
"The Judge"
Sweden
Joined Feb 2006
5,830 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuchuf View Post
Seebe,

KV is KV so long as the manufacturers are correct so we have a good starting place with Dougs numbers. I believe his miniPyro is 1400 and if u dig back through you can see what his results are for 4S and 5S.

I kind of like where your going with this and it has me thinking that rather than chop the nose of my X, just get another Neu motor (can use the same motor mount) at 1500 or 1600 KV. I would like to stay 4S if I can.

Terry
exactly the same thinking as I have.... Putting in the biggest 28mm inrunner and go folding... I would rather go your KV with 7" props, but I have an option getting a mega like above, so I figured the 6x10 maybee would be perfect, but seems a bit to hot will be difficult get cooling over that motor running ++100Amps..

yes it would be pretty easy if I shuld go for 1200-1600kv motors, as I can compare to dougs minipyro, but the 1985kv is much more difficult to assume what power will be from the 6x10 prop..

The only real test I have to compare is Thekids: mega 16/40/2 on a 6.5x10 apc on 4s... this is from here I have to do my calculations..
sebbe is offline Find More Posts by sebbe