View Single Post
Old Oct 07, 2012, 08:53 PM
Find More Posts by HuskySpade
United States, MI, Ann Arbor
Joined Sep 2012
85 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyCool73 View Post
Hi guys. Not long had my V911, and looking to get extra batteries. Had a look on ebay and they all look like they have a different connection to the ones that came with my heli. Mine have a plain back end with a small white protruding connecter that plugs in the heli. The ones i've seen on ebay don't have the white bit..... Help!!
You are not alone my friend. I have the new V911 with the smaller battery connector as well. Just got mine very recently too. As mentioned in a previous post by Daryoon, the only place that can be found thus far to sell the new style batteries is TMart.

Be prepared to wait a bit for spares though! As indicated on the TMart website, that item comes from the "international warehouse" - which is Hong Kong, China. AND they're on backorder. Which according to the TMart listing, could mean six to nine days before it even LEAVES the warehouse and gets in the mail. Then you've got another 2-4 weeks to wait while its mailed to you.

My advice to you, if you want spares, is to order them as soon as possible because you've got a long wait ahead of you anyways before you get them.

I bought four of these spares, to go with the four batteries I already have from both my V911 kits. From what I've found: the batteries are not readily available from any US distributor or private seller that i've found yet.
HuskySpade is offline Find More Posts by HuskySpade