Thread: Discussion E-flite Blade SR 120 Thread.
View Single Post
Old Oct 07, 2012, 02:59 PM
Find More Posts by SR120 fan
United Kingdom, England, Kent
Joined Sep 2012
585 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BattleDude View Post
The link you provided to Kings Lynn shows a Phoenix Sim packaged with a DX6i I didn't know they were offering that package, that would be the way to go!

And yes you can use the Celectra charger that somes with the 120SR to charge the batt for the mSR. Just remove the adapter that is use for the 120SR. But I don't see where the mSR is offered in BNF, only RTF, so you are going to get a charger with it anyway.

If you are going with the mSR to have a heli that is easier for flying indoors, I just don't know if that would be the right choice. I don't own one, but it appears to be a smaller version of the 120SR, and would more than likely have the exact same handling characteristics. Tough to handle in a small space I would think. Since you have both Sax, maybe you could address this point for him?
Oh I was meant to show you the link of all the combinations of tx with the simulator they did.

Now that you are saying that you are a bit concerned that the mSR might even be a bit of a problem inside then I'm back in a bit of a predicament as that's exactly what I wanted it for.

That's good news that I can use the same charger though. I might have to have a rethink but am still tempted to go for the mSR but will take all advice. I have a reasonable inside flying space but nothing spectacular.

I will try and find the link for transmitters it works with as if it does work with the one you are sending me then that would be such a bonus and buy me a bit of time before needing to upgrade to the DX6i. I really dont want to have get a sim with a lesser remote which will soon be unused. As I doubt it will be long before I get a DX6i anyway as it's benefits are pretty unanimous amongst users
SR120 fan is offline Find More Posts by SR120 fan