Thread: Discussion E-flite Blade SR 120 Thread.
View Single Post
Old Oct 07, 2012, 02:49 PM
Find More Posts by SR120 fan
United Kingdom, England, Kent
Joined Sep 2012
585 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saxguy1000 View Post
The mSR is my favorite even after 2 years of flying it. The reason is that it flies very similar to the SR 120, it takes a lot of abuse and the parts are very cheap. At least the parts were cheap... I haven't bought any in quite a while because I bought a 1/2 dozen wrecked helis off eBay and I have parts to last quite a while.

Also, I have the mSRX and the mCX2. I recommend these if you just like to fly the things for what they are. They actually fly better than the mSR because of the AS3X gyro stability. Saying that, I can hover my mSR with hands off the tx, so it's all in what you what to accomplish.
A minature version of the 120SR is what I am looking for and the fact it is still your favourite can't be a band thing. Do you find the AS3X stability is better when flying more dramatically as opposed to more basic manoeuvres as from the videos I was watching people were saying that just basic hovering on the mSRX took a lot of hands on control and concentration compared with the mSR which was far more simple. The dramatic stuff can wait for me if this is the case
SR120 fan is offline Find More Posts by SR120 fan