Thread: Discussion E-flite Blade SR 120 Thread.
View Single Post
Old Oct 07, 2012, 02:34 PM
Find More Posts by BattleDude
High Plains Drifter...
United States, WY, Crowheart
Joined Aug 2011
5,428 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SR120 fan View Post
Also does anyone know if you can use the same charger for both as the batteries are both one cell and the charger unit actually has a connector fitted to it so it fits the sr120 battery and if you take it off it very much looks like it would fit the tiny mSR battery. Obviously the charge rate would have to be 0.1A.
The link you provided to Kings Lynn shows a Phoenix Sim packaged with a DX6i I didn't know they were offering that package, that would be the way to go!

And yes you can use the Celectra charger that somes with the 120SR to charge the batt for the mSR. Just remove the adapter that is use for the 120SR. But I don't see where the mSR is offered in BNF, only RTF, so you are going to get a charger with it anyway.

If you are going with the mSR to have a heli that is easier for flying indoors, I just don't know if that would be the right choice. I don't own one, but it appears to be a smaller version of the 120SR, and would more than likely have the exact same handling characteristics. Tough to handle in a small space I would think. Since you have both Sax, maybe you could address this point for him?
BattleDude is offline Find More Posts by BattleDude
Last edited by BattleDude; Oct 07, 2012 at 02:45 PM.