Thread: Discussion E-flite Blade SR 120 Thread.
View Single Post
Old Oct 07, 2012, 02:31 PM
Find More Posts by Saxguy1000
Rockin' & Flyin'
Virginia Beach
Joined Dec 2009
2,965 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SR120 fan View Post
Actually just thinking about it has made my mind up. Unless anyone thinks the mSR will be too outrageous for me to get to grips with indoors I'm going for that as I need a working heli to feed my addiction and a flight sim will have to come latter as I will need a tx which I can plug in unless the one Battle Dude is sending me comes with that option. I should check now really.

I think I'm going to spend a lot of the day watching vids of the mSR and see if it looks controllable in my hands and also at different flight sims. Sorry for the ramble.
The mSR is my favorite even after 2 years of flying it. The reason is that it flies very similar to the SR 120, it takes a lot of abuse and the parts are very cheap. At least the parts were cheap... I haven't bought any in quite a while because I bought a 1/2 dozen wrecked helis off eBay and I have parts to last quite a while.

Also, I have the mSRX and the mCX2. I recommend these if you just like to fly the things for what they are. They actually fly better than the mSR because of the AS3X gyro stability. Saying that, I can hover my mSR with hands off the tx, so it's all in what you what to accomplish.
Saxguy1000 is offline Find More Posts by Saxguy1000
Last edited by Saxguy1000; Oct 07, 2012 at 02:38 PM.