View Single Post
Old Oct 07, 2012, 11:40 AM
Find More Posts by Zeta30
Team Mulikow
Joined May 2007
920 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeefKopter View Post
I have the first version mcpx and its been on the shelf for a while but I really miss it. Problem is when I'm flying it has some sort of glitch every once in a while. I'll lose it for a split second and then it comes back. Sometimes it's intermittent some times it will do it three or four times in a row real quick. Sometimes I lose it all together and sometimes it doesn't happen at all. I've done a lot of surgery on this thing in the past but I've looked it over and over, every little connection and everything looks solid....I started thinking it may be a battery issue because I felt like it was happening more with one battery instead of the others but I don't think it's a battery issue. I just don't see how most/all 9 of my batteries would go bad all at the same time. So jus wanted to see what you guys think the signal loss sounds like. Sounds like bad wire somewhere to me but I've replace all that to. Anyways thanks for any advice. Just wanna give it one more shot before I eBay it for parts.
Can you be a bit more specific on what you mean by Lose it? Do you mean that it loses power and falls to the ground or do you mean you lose all input control but the rotor is still powered up?
Zeta30 is offline Find More Posts by Zeta30