View Single Post
Old Oct 07, 2012, 09:04 AM
Find More Posts by rcgeorge
usaf3kteam
Joined Sep 2005
5,825 Posts
Jun, Mike, George and Charlie are all going to donate one of our DLG’s after the 2013 World DLG competition is over to help get the raffle sales rolling. Jun is pretty sure he will be donating a Stoble-V3. Mike is offering whichever Concept X2 or X3 has the least wear and tear in his collection. George and I will both be donating a Concept also. I am not sure if George will be donating an X2 or an X3 but I do know that I will be donating an X2. It is important to point out that all of these DLG’s will be used and they may or may not be in “like new” condition. All of these will have made the trip to Denmark and back and will all (with the possible exception of mine which actually made the trip to Sweden in 2011) very likely have been flown in the competition. The radio's will not be included (the exception here is that Mike will include the Spektrum receiver if the winner is planning to use a Spektrum radio) Mike will also give the model program to the winner of his Concept if the winner is using a Spektrum/JR radio.

Thank you to everyone for your continued support!
www.teamusaf3k.com
rcgeorge is offline Find More Posts by rcgeorge