View Single Post
Old Oct 06, 2012, 01:08 PM
Find More Posts by paul_mccaughey
United Kingdom
Joined Feb 2012
279 Posts
Discussion
DJ Aerotech Roadkill - A6M2 Zero

i was a local rc clubs swapmeet/auction last night. missed out on a couple of kyosho minimums but managed to pick up a very interesting kit in the shape of a DJ Aerotech Roadkill - A6M2 Zero. roadkill zero

it's a great looking kit with some nice laser cut parts. only problem is that one of the wings has been built and it's been damaged. it's repairable but i would like to get a new wing and replace it. just about to email DJ Aerotech but not sure they are even in business anymore? anyone know?

does anyone know if these have been converted to use the ar6400 brick? the kits advise some gwa pico micro servos but not sure they are really needed and they would really up the weight.

the kit comes with it's own geared motor. i was thinking about using this and running it via the 6400 esc and throttle. the motor looks to be geared. can anyone see any issues wih this?

i was also going to run a 1s lipo rather than the nimh it came with.on the site they recomend a 2cell 200mah battery but i think this might be a bit overkill. even more so if i can drop the weight down by using the brick.

any other usefull advice on this? ta
paul_mccaughey is offline Find More Posts by paul_mccaughey