Thread: Discussion ...motogp... 1-1 scale !
View Single Post
Old Oct 06, 2012, 09:16 AM
Find More Posts by Lukey B
Me Likee Motorbikee
Melbourne Australia
Joined Nov 2009
1,140 Posts
And if you haven't fallen asleep yet... Here's my dream season...

-Smooth as Silk... Casey Stoner, Jorge Lorenzo, Wayne Rainey and Mick Doohan will make up this power house of a team... Do what it takes...

-Team- Take No Prisoners... This team is spear headed by the one and only Kevin Schwantz, with a bunch of others to help him out, including Valentino Rossi, Barry Sheene, Marco Simoncelli, Gary McCoy and Norick Abe... You can spot these team members by the bright colours, and also their bikes are generally tryin to tie themselves in a knot as they struggle to keep up with the rider...

-The Quite Acheivers... Team captain is Sir Eddie Lawson... With fellow American Kenny Roberts snr, Loris Capirossi, Simon Crafar and Alex Barros

-Almost, Nearly, But Not Quite... Perennial brides maid Randy Mamola leads an angry bunch of guys that quite got the ice cream, Dani Pedrosa, Sete Gibenau, Andrea Dovisioso (although he did grab a 125cc title) Aarron Slight and Mika Kallio...

And there's plenty more I'd love to see out there, but the grid is probably starting to get a bit crowded...
See what happens when there's no bikes on for a week... My head starts doin all crazy things... Just count yourselves lucky I'm doin this on my phone... Other wise there'd be pages and pages of mindless dribble...
Lukey B is offline Find More Posts by Lukey B