Thread: Discussion ...motogp... 1-1 scale !
View Single Post
Old Oct 06, 2012, 08:38 AM
Find More Posts by Lukey B
Me Likee Motorbikee
Melbourne Australia
Joined Nov 2009
1,140 Posts
-Loenzo... He will do what he has done for the last few years... Be really fast...
I just hope he doesn't let Rossi rattle him... ( I heard a statment from Colin Edwards saying" he (Lorenzo) is areal Bad A$$, but I don't think HE realizes how much of a Bad A$$ HE really is... And man... That dude is a real Bad A$$"... I hope I'm not reading into that too much, and thinking there could be a slight chink in the armour... And who better to try and expose it than...Rossi...

-Valentino... He ain't lost nothin... Put him back on a compliant, well behaved bike, and he'll run at the front again...

-Dani... No change here... Fast and consistant... But not quite to the clock work style of Lorenzo...

-Marc Marqez... Don't recon he'll take long to find his feet, and start putting pressure on his fellow Spanish team mate...

-Dovi and Hayden... Who is the senior rider here..? Dovi has good results, Hayden is a former champ, and been there for a while now... I really hope the Ducati gets the little bit extra to push it to front... These guys will run around just behind the factory Honda's and Yamaha's... Time will tell...

-tech3... Crutchlow will totally dominate his new team mate in Bradley Smith... And unfortunately for Cal, I see fourth or fifth position being a regular finish for him... And Smith has alot to prove to justify his position in the team... Let's hope he can, coz he seems like a good bloke... But had very mixed results through 125's and moto2...

-Bradl... I'm thinkin he will be doin battle with Crutchlow alot of the time... Sloggin it out for top satellite bike...

-Gresini Honda... Dunno if Bautista has re-signed yet..? But if he has, he should be in mix with Bradl and Cal...

-Pramac Ducati... Spies and Ianone... I'm thinkin these guys will have a similar pace to each other right from the get go... Spies is very talented, and Ianone is...well...crazy joe... Can't wait to see how they tackle it... And maybe just a bit behind the battle for fifth through eighth...

And the rest will squabble it out for the last couple of points on offer...
Lukey B is offline Find More Posts by Lukey B
Last edited by Lukey B; Oct 06, 2012 at 08:43 AM.