View Single Post
Old Oct 06, 2012, 01:21 AM
Find More Posts by THESANDMAN
United States, NY, New York
Joined Oct 2010
1,907 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by meanbaby View Post
teric, thats a great idea on battery hatchs!!!!
im building a 80% drango and almost finish, using mpf and foam tac, im loving it! build goes very fast with it compair to before.

i goota see how that mix smooth finsih comes out! how long will RD take before it comes out for us?

Sandy
with that smooth finishing thing, bet you can gain extra 5-10mph with your speedster!!!

heres a pic of the drango so far, i had to stop construction as i had to go to manhatten to pick up my daughter from penn station tonight and my girl has the whole weekend plan for daddy,, sat=no fly daddy!
sunday=you can go for a few hour then we go manhatten shopping then pick up boyfriend at port authority at 3pm
monday=speed day with grandmom....

NO free time for my hobby!!!!!!
things us daddies do for love
i dont know about that added speed , if the compound is all that its cracked up to be i will use the more powerful motor. i got rated up to 140mph with out worrying that the wings wil break off. i will test the strength on my 115mph jet then move on to the my 140mph motor and finally my 190+mph motor
i got two special project that i got going .a funjet and a dogfighter i got a motor that will take a funjet i up to 190mph and a motor that will take the dogfighter to 130 . im ooking forward to seeing this product
THESANDMAN is offline Find More Posts by THESANDMAN