I finally replaced one of the aileron servos in my TS2 that I stripped a few weeks ago, and installed a RAM3. I managed to get about 45 minutes worth of uninterrupted time to play. When I get really bored, I'll repair the stripped servo. It started out too windy, but by the end it had calmed somewhat and I got a few 3:30 flights. I also had the lowest climb-out that I've had to date. I came in over the grass where I launch at about 15 feet, hit a good bump, and managed to circle back into it several times before I lost it at about 100 feet. Kinda cool. I haven't had a chance to offload the flight data from the RAM3 yet, but I'm looking forward to seeing how much lower my throws are than I think.
Forgot to mention that I've added the lipo Tx pack to my DX8. Wow, what a huge difference. I don't think the power has dropped at all!