View Single Post
Old Oct 05, 2012, 05:41 PM
Find More Posts by cracksmeup
United States, IL, Joliet
Joined Jun 2009
3,603 Posts
I just went to the dollar store and bought new glasses that are stronger than the last set. My table base was built big because i had free microlambs off of my jobsites to cut down to 2x6 size for the table frame and free ply for the top. I sealed every thing before screwing it together so no water can wick in and warp it. I figured if i was going to build a nice table i might as well build a big one. When i sell this house soon, i hope the new owner likes it because its to big and heavy to take with me and wont fit out the basement doors. lmao Simce i built that one i built a smaller one on wheels that can be locked so i can put my wing on a new build and still walk around it when that time comes . I also have a foam pad i throw on the rolling table for working with foam planes or covering a balsa plane. Even tho i have alot of building top it realy means more top to stack tools and building junk on. Iam like you Freddie i keep leaving tools and stuff on my benches till i can't stand it any more and finaly clean it till the next time i need room . ' I know this part when you can finaly kinda put it together and stare at it a bit, i like that part too. joe
cracksmeup is offline Find More Posts by cracksmeup