Old Oct 05, 2012, 03:37 PM
Find More Posts by ajbaker
Argue for your limitations
Lincoln, CA
Joined Oct 2006
8,430 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by G-LO View Post
Thanks AJ, but I was just only stating that I own a pusher style plane..like this one.... http://www.hobbypeople.net/index.php...-ailerons.html
The motor mount that antennahead is a good idea. But I'm not sure if it would be good for my e-sport/superfly motor mount region. And I'm not looking to do that to my 36mm motor on my SSS. Of course I'm just going to screw it in place and use my brothers watt meter.
You are welcome. I can only agree with you because I don't know anything about your Superfly (looks like a Sky Surfer-regular one). Your plan seems good to me. Using your brothers wattmeter is the sensible thing to do. If you get a little change in your pocket, I encourage you to get one of your own. They are available pretty cheap these days. The Turnigy wattmeter is as good or better than the WattsUP wattmeter and much cheaper (I have both). So, maybe on your next order to HK.........
AJ
P.S. I tried to post the link. But, HK is down right now. I will come back here later and post the link.
ajbaker is offline Find More Posts by ajbaker
Last edited by ajbaker; Oct 05, 2012 at 03:50 PM. Reason: post link