View Single Post
Old Oct 05, 2012, 06:17 AM
Find More Posts by kingconsulting
United States, CA, Long Beach
Joined Sep 2011
924 Posts
I 100% disagree.

If I go to the Foamies (Scratchbuilt) forum there are two pages of subjects that were started or updated since I logged in yesterday. Foamies (Kits) has 1 page.

That is approximately 75 subjects.

Now if they all were combined with builders forum and balsa forum how would anybody be able to browse for what interests them? I don't doubt that there are some tips to learn in all the forums here but there is no way to find them by browsing a combined builders forum. I don't know about anybody else but there is no way I'm going to browse through that many threads looking for a tip I don't know I need yet. If I'm looking for a specific tip I will use the search engine.

So you learned a cool tip from model rockets. So based on what your saying why don't we combine that forum too?

Look, this is like politics. Neither one of us are going to change our minds so why don't we just agree to disagree? I respect your opinion and hope you respect mine. But I think I'm with the majority here.

Robert

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyKunz View Post
That quote is EXACTLY why I think they need to keep as few similar forums as possible. I think you might be surprised at how many ideas in the foamy forum really should be in the balsa forum, and vice versa.

Shoot, one of the techniques I used on my latest project (a UMX A-10) is something I learned to do while designing and building model rockets out of paper!

Andy
kingconsulting is offline Find More Posts by kingconsulting