Find More Posts by mikedannielle
Trader Rating: 7
BENSALEM, PA
Joined Nov 2006
46 Posts
Trader Rating: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikedannielle View Post
Ok, now that I've had time to actually read all his PMs, and check out the link you sent, all I can say is .....wow. I spent an hour at four this morning reading PMs from him. He said he bought the plane already, and entered into a deal with you at noon. He then asked why I didn't buy it, and asked if I had looked at it. After reading your last post about the times I realized that it was odd that he would ask why I didn't buy it AFTER he was suppose to have paid for it. Looking back through his PMs, he later claims that the payment is going through at 10 am, and he had spent four hours on the phone with you setting up the deal. This morning I really didn't know what was going on, or what to believe. After some more reading, it's clear that guy is a whacko. Real sorry about all the confusion. This deal should not have been this complicated. Where did that whacko come from? He went on to tell me that he had sold his sons plane to get this one, but on his threads he sure makes it sound like it was his plane.
Anyway, ready to send payment to secure plane.
HMMMMMMMM. You never sent me this in a PM?
You never answered this Question and never will. honestly!
mikedannielle is offline Find More Posts by mikedannielle