Thread: New Product Techone POPWING and MINIPOPWING
View Single Post
Old Oct 04, 2012, 06:49 PM
Find More Posts by flyrtim
United States, NM, Santa Fe
Joined Aug 2011
411 Posts
REVIEW OF INSANELY FAST MINI POP WING BNF-built by Johnnymeg

These are my opinions and experience. I hadn’t seen a thorough review so I thought I would write one.

Fly: A+, easy and fun to fly, does great in wind.

Power system: A+, great choice of fully functional lower cost electronics, 3s is amazing, 60+mph, Johnny’s spicy secret build recipe is awesome. While you could perhaps duplicate it yourself—you would need to order parts from at least 2 places and wait for shipping for 2-3 weeks.

Customer Service: A+, very quick to respond, very helpful.

Value: A, it’s ready to go once you glue on the winglets and program your TX. As mentioned you could probably build one yourself—but Johnny has found the right combination of electronics and it’s ready to go and he has dozens of satisfied customers and he gets it to you fast.

Shipping: A+, priority mail with tracking, I ordered mine on Thursday and got it on Monday.

Build: A-, 99% of Johnny’s minipopwings are probably A+, mine needed a control horn adjustment and a new servo—which Johnny sent to me. Besides that--he built it well and with care. His placement of ESC and receiver is great for protection. Plane is strengthened with amazing goop on leading edges and also reinforced with strapping tape. Plane seems very durable.
flyrtim is offline Find More Posts by flyrtim