View Single Post
Old Oct 04, 2012, 01:05 PM
Find More Posts by teshiecat
Australia, SA, Adelaide
Joined Jul 2012
1,735 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaeolien View Post
So made a couple of tweaks to my linkages today to make left rolls as fast as right rolls and got that all taken care of and working very well. After putting a handful of batteries thru it the last 2 days I really noticed it. So off for the test flight. Rolling left as well as right same speed, flying nice and level at all speeds except full throttle where there is the tiniest roll to the right.

After 2 minutes LVC kicked in and I went uh oh. Realized I grabbed the wrong battery off the table to test fly it with. did a great looking elevator to the ground and crunched the landing gear out. grrrrr. Lol. Anyways sliced back the foam behind the landing gear slopped some wood glue in there, stuck all the pieces back and clamped it all back together. Should dry up real nice and be good and strong once more. 3rd time it's been busted out and I actually think this might be the best repair I've done on it. Hahahah.

At least ill be able to fly again tomorrow. Was bummed I crunched it since there was no wind and I had a couple more batteries to fly this evening.
what did you have to do with the linkages to get the ailerons moving evenly?
teshiecat is offline Find More Posts by teshiecat