Thread: Discussion diamond 2500 from art tech
View Single Post
Old Oct 04, 2012, 05:42 AM
BG Bengtsson is offline
Find More Posts by BG Bengtsson
Registered User
BG Bengtsson's Avatar
Sweden
Joined Jul 2010
186 Posts
Barry that was a good way of "glueing" the servo to the foam! I did glue them diretly in. And now I have trouble adjusting the servo arm splines to the best position!

Regarding the carbon rod. The goodwind pipe is measured between 11.91-11.94mm and the original Al pipe 11.43-11.46mm. I have now measured the squared hole to 11.70x11.70mm.
I did test to sandpaper the carbon pipe. It was very easy! I have just tested on one end of the carbon pipe. Four lines of sanding down 0.15mm on each side makes a "squared" pipe with diameter 11.65 up to original 12mm. Rotating the pipe a little and it sticks to the wing! Target will be to have a pipe that sticks to the first wing by a small rotation and then slips into the other. I will sand half of the pipe to clearens into one wing and then mark the rotated new top line for the other wing and see if I can do it to slip into that wing.
BG Bengtsson is offline Find More Posts by BG Bengtsson
Reply With Quote