Old Oct 03, 2012, 08:52 PM
Find More Posts by robh
Good, fast or cheap, pick two
Napa, California
Joined Jul 2006
2,604 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by seanpcola View Post
Welcome Rob! We love new members. However, since you live in Napa you'll be required to send us all samples of the awesome vino of that area. Six cases per member should do it. :D

Feel free to join us. We love woodie gliders, try (sometimes fail) to not take things too seriously and occasionally get some building done. Sort of a drinking club with an RC problem.

OK, just kidding on the last sentence............sort of.

We really do sometimes get useful info out and I'm confident that if you need answers one of us has them. Or, on the other hand if you want to add BS we love that too.
Hey thanks Sean... a couple of questions/ comments...
1. Only 6? Come on, think big my friend! And if you happen to show up, well, we can exceed that by a little. I know where to find more (yes, i've been known to make some too)
2. "drinking club with an RC problem" - perfect. I'm in the right place
3. I love woodies too... Iv'e got an Oly IISX underway right now. Sorry, yes, it's got a spinny thing up front. There aren't any winches nearby, and they seem to make life a little easier.
4. Anyone who wants to visit will be well taken care of, and as the Li'l stink... is close, she may be first to show up?

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Rob
robh is offline Find More Posts by robh