View Single Post
Old Oct 03, 2012, 02:33 PM
Find More Posts by jlcamp7
RC Logger Support
United States, WV, Hurricane
Joined Jan 2010
3,689 Posts
Okay, not trying to post every 10 minutes today, but I just got in from an outdoor flight in 3 axis mode. This thing is scary fun! I was grinning from ear to ear after doing some flips and rolls. This has to be the best $70 I've ever spent period! And I apologize for those of you who have ordered and haven't received there's yet. I promise I'm not hyping it up. This thing is just insanely fun. There was probably 7-8 mph winds and it barely even noticed them. This one will stay in my stable for a long, long, long time. The flips and rolls are so quick and responsive it's unbelievable. after flying the mqx which takes a little work to make a flip look graceful, I was overthinking the first flip, but then when I saw how quick and precise it was I was almost giggling (sorry just lost my man card on that one. ).

I actually think the flat black canopy helped very much, because it caused the orange blades to pop out more so when I had it pretty far out, the orange blades really stuck out and I could keep a pretty good eye on orientation.

If I were stranded on a island and could only have two aircraft with me it would be this and my v2 beast. They're both keepers in my book. There are some aircraft no matter how technology advances over the next few years they're just so good that it doesn't seem technological advances will change enough to really improve on it. That's the way I feel about the beast and the way I feel about this little quad.

I guess the only thing that could get more awesome would be a variable pitch quad in this size, but we won't get back into that discussion on this thread again.
jlcamp7 is offline Find More Posts by jlcamp7
RCG Plus Member