Originally Posted by kuvera
Gratulations to your maiden!
Ok, tell us about adjusting the cg, how it goes.
I will get my rafale in the next weeks, so I am very interested in this info
The first modification I made after my first test flight was to remove the stock elevon horns. I discovered that they allowed too much free movement. I glued in plywood plates and mounted screw in type horns closer to the elevon hinge line. This gave a much more ridged mounting. I left the cg the same . My control surface movements are ailerons 20mm up and down with 60% expo, elevator is 22 up and down with 40% expo ( Spektrum Dx6i radio ). I did a test flight this morning and found these modifications resulted in a perfect flying plane.