Old Oct 03, 2012, 12:58 PM
Find More Posts by VooDoo Child
Drinks Day Old Expired Milk
United States, OR, Portland
Joined Aug 2010
2,834 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sebbe View Post
Doug, I dont think it will make much sence doppler your 6s small prop video and compare to other guy in other plane and setup and he also have diferent style to reach his speeds, as you are more having fun and at the same time get great speed, that i big difference IMO... But what I do see is that the 6s small prop video looks fatser then the 5s pyro 7x10 folding one, that what it looks from in the video, but I cant say its 100% sure...

Either way, its really good that the pyro dont gets hot, stay with that motor, seems to be perfect for you. And there is also the way you are flying(like a champ ), if you look at Jens way to get speed it differs a lot, I think you could get more speed by flying it the German way , you are flying in circles, no dive, realatively small distance, and get great speeds, you could add 15mph easy by doing it the German way, that my opinion..

Im more interested what you are cocking now, and what is making your pyro very happy ? and not your girl happy
Sebbe,you know the only reason i try all these setups is to keep you entertained right ? ...So last night i stayed up LATE rebuilding a new motor mount,and playing with some props,and a few other things....So here is a video of the first flight this morning,it is only 45 seconds WOT to make sure all was good....and as always,all parts came down cool to the touch,and i mean the motor was cold.The Lipo had 53% still left and also was cool to the touch,hands down the best part of using an Outrunner,not to mention,it is starting to now get the performance There was NO WIND,so the video is clean,so CRANK UP THE VOLUME.
Swist w/outrunner,found a bunch more power. (2 min 2 sec)
VooDoo Child is offline Find More Posts by VooDoo Child