Old Oct 03, 2012, 05:41 AM
Find More Posts by DaOldGuy
Stacks On?
United States, PA, Bellefonte
Joined Dec 2007
13,227 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by waynemia View Post
My Fun Cub stuff. I wish I had flown from the floats but I did not get around to it.
I would have liked to have more power than the stock power set. You definitely need to get the aluminum motor mount. Many of these have a vibration using the plastic one. I don't even consider the aluminum mount an option, it is a must-have.
Mine had full flaps that would go to about 85 degrees. It noses up on flap deployment
I sold it. It was a nice sport flier. I may have been happier with another 100W of power.
I used scale lighting but also installed internal LED light strips during the installation.
You can skip to about 3:30 if you want to see the plane in a darker environment and landings.
I have a Torque 2818/900 which is the motor a buddy has on his, it hovers. Where do you get the Aluminum Mount for it? He attached stip lights to the foam, the wings actually GLOW, its cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynemia View Post
All you electric dudes -

I need to get the clip ring off the back of a motor so I can pull the bell. I don't know how to get these off without destroying them. This is not an E clip. It is like a ring clip but has two hooks rather than holes. Does anyone have a secret method to remove and re-install these they could share so it is no longer a secret??
I swear those clips were meant to be for 1 time use the way they are made.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wookster View Post
My god, I think in the past two pages I just watched the gruesome murder of the english language. May she rest in peace.
Just the last 2 pages?
DaOldGuy is offline Find More Posts by DaOldGuy