Thread: Discussion did u use your bike today?
View Single Post
Old Oct 03, 2012, 03:07 AM
Find More Posts by AC-racing
Joined Jul 2006
299 Posts
I managed to get out last night, local shopping centre has 2 car parks, never thought of trying the far one, as of an evening everyone parks close to the main shops

pouring with rain, looked more like a lake than a car park, with lots of standing water, only on the surface not huge puddles, just looked worse due to the smooth tarmac.

got the SB5 hammering round, roadies doing an unbeleiveable job, testing it out for how it changes direction at full speed etc, and trying to high speed circles to work on the setup for sweepers at ends of straights etc,

about 2-3 minutes into the 2nd lipo pack and "dark" yup the lights went off, could hear the bike, and knew where it was, but was funnny getting it back to me, bit like when a plane goes bit too far and your not 100% sure which way its facing etc

overall learnt a bit, had a huge amount of fun, and left it in the airing cupboard all night to dry it out, if I can find that sort of grip on a track in the rain then I will be over the moon, wasnt much different to dry.

just need to work on the steering springs as its a bit slow to change line at full whack
AC-racing is offline Find More Posts by AC-racing