View Single Post
Old Oct 03, 2012, 02:42 AM
Find More Posts by clicky
UK
Joined May 2007
3,210 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by p4ddy View Post
I'm toying with the idea of buying a wing & putting lots of LED's on it for a bit of late evening fun seeing as the dark evenings will be with us very shortly. Possibly the MS Composit Swift II http://robotbirds.com/catalog/produc...oducts_id=4636 There's loads of designs or a plain one & as i'm intending on LED's plain maybe the choice.
Hm. Interesting idea. Also, I think I'll start contemplating adding glow wire to 130X (need to find smaller driver!) and night blades (I have already made a set for mCP-X - so it shouldn't that hard to make it for 130X )...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurboRacer View Post
It's weird, I was an hour late to work, and took a two hour lunch....

hahaa
Someone's Blade's fan? Actually - I had a go with Beast last Saturday! It was too windy to enjoy it but I can feel the potential with it! But, in the mean time, I decided to go with 3D Bach - due in November here.

I put everything on paper and it turns out that Blades (Parkzone's?) planes are cheaper than if you try to make same/similar thing yourself! When you count in tiny receiver, servos and ESC - it ends more expensive than all in one you get from them. One of the main reasons I didn't already go with a wing P4ddy mentioned.
clicky is offline Find More Posts by clicky