View Single Post
Old Oct 02, 2012, 08:35 PM
Find More Posts by boingk
NSW, Australia
Joined Feb 2011
2,121 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by seanpcola View Post
boingk, The Mauser sounds awesome! LE too!

May sound harsh but I tend to put all my cards on the table and it works out for me. Treating someone well, buying gifts and such is one thing, I enjoy giving a lot but when the pressure gets turned up or someone expects things I hit the road.

Damn, I'm ready to do a little flying. Weather is getting great (read cooler) here. Hoss, if you read this make an escape plan for this weekend.
We'd probably get along pretty well mate; I'm the same way with women and my current girlfriend likes being upfront as well. Shes not a big spender and is actually very budget minded... we save for the most part and lash out occasionally on something we both enjoy.

As far as flying goes I took the fullsize up yesterday and had an absolute blast! Got a compliment while in the circuit from a guy in a Cessna 172 as well; I think I surprised him with my climb rate and speed. Big grins all round!

Cheers on the rifles everyone... love the idea of a Barret but honestly would probably never own one. If you're after shortrange stuff for the missus try a .17 HMR from Savage with a fancy stock and 2-stage trigger. Lovely little rifles that shoot stright, don't kick and pack a punch for varmint.

Heres a photo of the Mauser for you guys:

- boingk
boingk is offline Find More Posts by boingk