Old Oct 02, 2012, 01:19 PM
Find More Posts by dave1993
RC beginner
New York
Joined Oct 2008
6,054 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by midelic View Post
One improvement for installing V929 controller on V939 frame.I've eliminated the zip tie ,turned V939 main frame upside down ,and fixed on top sticky velcro.Mounted velcro also on V929 controller.I think this is a smart use for using V929 controller on V939 frame.It is easier to connect the batteries.See attached pics.
excellent build. and again nice photography. easy to zoom on details. wish i could do that good. if you can please describe flying characteristics more. some guys in other threads complain and im even more curious how these hybrids seem to perform. what ive noticed is the lighter they are the more agile AND controllable. these do not have to be at odds.

and remember "no vid.. it didnt happen"

more specifically "no SHORT video uploaded to rcgroups gallery section in pc compatible format with brief description.... it didnt happen"

btw shipping to usa is $.45 and most international including uk $1.05. make sure it all gets to me because pp takes out 9% surcharge if credit card is used. looks like i got about a dozen little surprises to send out this weekend. an i may actually make a few dollars from what i though twere just a tube of wasted ics.
dave1993 is offline Find More Posts by dave1993