View Single Post
Old Oct 02, 2012, 06:40 AM
Find More Posts by cwg25
You Enjoy Myself
United States, NC, New Bern
Joined Jul 2012
77 Posts
lovegroove, thanks so much for starting this thread!

As a noob, I'm apprehensive about posting new questions that seem like they might have been asked a lot on here before. I realize some regulars can get tired of seeing and answering the same old questions.

But in the defense of those asking questions, there is a wealth of knowledge on this board. It's just very hard to find the answers you're looking for sometimes.

I realize there are helpful threads dedicated to certain setups or MRs, but they don't answer everything about everything. I was trying to look something up last week and spent at least a half hour just trying to find the right answer. I shouldn't be made to feel bad about asking very typical questions because it takes most of my free time researching the answer and sometimes not even finding it. Sorry, my free time is limited. I would rather spend it being productive than using the search page for over an hour with nothing to show for it.

I'm very new to rc and mr. I've been grounded for the past few days after breaking an arm on my F450, but have only been flying it a week prior to that. I haven't recalibrated anything, but realize I will need to at some point.

How does one balance the motors?

When I opened the NAZA assistant with my quad attached, I noticed the indicator for my throttle was not exactly in the middle(exactly under the green arrow). It was a little off. Is this ok, or do all the controls need to be exactly under that green arrow? How do you set the arrows in the place you want? FYI, I had Tony finish my half build and setup my tx.

In lieu of direct answers, I'll take links and mention of page numbers where I can easily find this info.

Thanks!
cwg25 is offline Find More Posts by cwg25