Thread: Discussion Witespy Quad
View Single Post
Old Oct 01, 2012, 11:14 PM
Find More Posts by QUAD4EVER
United States, TX, Houston
Joined Sep 2012
240 Posts
Deathspiral13,

I had just 3 weeks of experience with flying the Blade mQX before I got my Witespy Naza. So yes, someone with little experience can easily handle the Witespy. It is much easier to fly than the mQX. Just be SURE to always fly in ALI mode or GPS mode..... NEVER EVER NEVER the Manual mode. Ignore the macho talk from others that have the experience to handle Manual mode. For a beginner, the Manual mode is garunatee Crash mode. But with ALI or GPS mode, it is super easy. Just be careful because you can still crash it if you are not careful (wind blow it into a tree as an example).

I highly recommend getting the FPV option and the GPS (return to home) option. These are my insurance policies that has saves me many, many times. Don't fly it until you are very positive that you have Return Home working properly. Always have your goggles powered-up. Between those two insurance policies (fpv and Return Home) you should have a very pleasant experience (not crashing or have a fly-away) with the Witespy..... *** I HAVE HAD THE BEST TIME OF MY LIFE WITH MY WITESPY *****

And a special thanks to Paul (Mr. Witespy) for providing us beginners with an option to purchase a ready-to-fly quad with such top-drawer components.
QUAD4EVER is online now Find More Posts by QUAD4EVER
Last edited by QUAD4EVER; Oct 01, 2012 at 11:19 PM.