Find More Posts by Nancy BH CSR
Customer Support
United States, CA, Irwindale
Joined Nov 2010
252 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLogan View Post
Banana Hobby Had a sale on the Freewing B-17 Very good price $199.90

Shiped out right away and made it to my house on time.

Out of the box
1. stock elevator servo did not work

2. screw missing on retract

3. Nut missing on one of the wing mounts

None of this is Banana Hobby's fault but Freewing's.

I do wounder if I had a bad esc or motor if Banana Hobby would of sent out replacements right away?

I do think they are working harder at CS and hope that is the case.

After this order I would order from them again. JMHO

BTW after fixing and replacement of parts the aircraft flys very well and the sale price was outstanding. I waited almost a year to get this aircraft for a good price.

I thank Banana Hobby for that.!

John
Hello John.
When testing the electronics, before assembly or during pre-flight check, and you find either the motor and/or the ESC bad, please contact us right away so that we may attempt to troubleshoot the issue and pin point as to exactly what is wrong and what may need replacing.
If deemed defective and warrant, we will be able to submit a request for replacement part(s). Please note that these requests usually take 3 - 7 business days to process and once ship, a tracking number will be issued to you via email.
However, I do wish to request for you to keep the defective motor and/or ESC, if this mishap does happen, in your possession as photo(s) may be requested for at a later date by the manufacturer.
These photo(s) are there so the manufacturers can tell possibly which version electronics, which supplier that part is purchased from, or to get documentation that these parts are actually defective.
Please feel free to contact us if there is any issue(s), question(s), and/or concern(s).

Sincerely,
Nancy P
Nancy BH CSR is offline Find More Posts by Nancy BH CSR