Old Oct 01, 2012, 08:50 AM
Find More Posts by newguy2012
Using foam in moderation
United States, IL, Aviston
Joined Sep 2012
759 Posts
thanks Dan! I sent you a msg,
anyone else care to chime in?

anyone else have the 33'' P 51 from Techone? I have a couple other questions as to what comes in the "kit"- the RX ready one as the nearest LHS is 75 mi away!!

1- I see as to what appears to be a servo extension on the right side? is it included?

2- some photos show a plywood "boss" for the servos and some photos not so much.

3- what kind of batt connectors come with it.

4- what is the hinge material? tape? does it need any attention, I have read they need "exercised" they are to tight?

5- how is the stock prop? I have a few oddball props running around, wondered if anyone found a suitable sub?

6- would protecting the underside of this bird be a good idea? (tape or polyurethane, etc?) I am sure I will put this on my roof at least once .

thanks for any and all input!

BTW Nitroplanes had delayed shipping my order by 4 days for whatever reason, I called and waited for over 30 minutes on hold to talk to a human with no results but an "I am sorry sir".
I then used the online chat function, got to chat with a coulple of helpful fellers and got 10% taken off my order! - much happier now!!
lesson learned- USE THE ONLINE CHAT FUNCTION!!!

Jason
newguy2012 is offline Find More Posts by newguy2012