Thread: Discussion News - HK DH110 Sea Vixen..
View Single Post
Old Oct 01, 2012, 05:29 AM
Find More Posts by startazz
RC plane addict ;-)
United Kingdom, England, Norwich
Joined Aug 2008
1,976 Posts
An old man in my neck of the woods (Norfolk) is an old codger and i'd hate to say what i think a gadgie is but at a guess i'd say gadget,i'm sure some one will enlighten us to what it means though.

Off topic.

Had some more fun with the Durafly Vampire over the weekend but not so much with the wind makers JB-10 EDF,there CoG must of been way off because as soon as i threw her up in 15/20mph winds she went into a high alpha (not good), when i got her level i thought the wind must of got it,so i gave her some more throttle same again (high alpha) but this time when i tried to get her level she came in nose first,this was all going on about 5/6 foot off the ground lol,damage was nose was all over the place hanging on in bits and the canopy came right off.
All glued back together apart from the canopy as i'm waiting on a parcel from HK,which has the great looking major bird pilot in as well as a few other odds and sods i need,so once that comes i can put major bird in it and then we will try another maiden flight but this time i think i have balanced it properly and NOT tail heavy.
startazz is offline Find More Posts by startazz