Old Sep 30, 2012, 12:05 AM
Find More Posts by m_beeson
FPV junkie
United States, UT
Joined Jan 2011
3,610 Posts
Ya,

It's sure been quiet in here.

I had to tear parts off of the hex in order to build the F wing, but I finally got both of them running.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wind_of_Change View Post
Nice one Mike B. Love it. This thread has been deathly quiet. Glad to see somebody out flying.

I'm massively jealous that you got to fly in the fall colors. I've been off-line for like 4 months since my crash down near Monument Valley. Been trying multi-rotors for 4 months, built four of them, and crashed them all. I don't have a problem flying them, they're easy to fly, I just can't build one that's reliable.

So I'm taking a break for a bit and working on something with wings that doesn't have 418 fail points like multi-rotors.

Just gotta mount the motor and my new Hercules Pusher FPV will be ready to maiden. Hopefully be able to post some new footage in a few weeks. Hopefully there'll still be some color in the leaves when I get up into the mountains.

I'm in North Ogden

There are 4 of us up here flying FPV, but right now I am the only one who is very active...

Nate is in Kaysville, and he is quite an active flier also.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davidpe View Post
Awesome video. Where are you guys flying your wings? I live in Cortonwood Heights and would like to hook up with someone local. I also have an FPV quad.
Me and Nate got up to Mantua today and got in some great flying...

Mountain FPV Hexacopter (4 min 42 sec)
m_beeson is offline Find More Posts by m_beeson