Thread: Build Log AeroSky B60 Build
View Single Post
Old Sep 29, 2012, 07:06 PM
Find More Posts by sparkie624
Roanoke, VA
Joined Sep 2008
928 Posts
I found out the the instructions leave out a lot... If any of you have looked at it, they start off pretty obvious... They tell you to attach all the push rods, and yet never tell you to or how to install the Flaps. By looking at the diagram, I figured it out, but it is not straight forward. There is a pack of 6 plastic clips (at first glance they look like Receiver Connector Safeties). These are actually the flap hinges. See attached images and figure blown up... I had to use a magnifying glass to see what they were doing. I used 5 minute epoxy and that seemed to do a very good and quick job.

Also, another note concerning the control horns. There are 2 different size screws. 2 of the longer ones need to go for the Rudder, the other 2 are for the fat end of the Flaps.

I also noticed that the elevator has hinges, but the rudder and ailerons do not, just the foam hinge, but they give you a pack of hinges, so they probably want to use those instead... Again the instructions never mention this.
sparkie624 is offline Find More Posts by sparkie624