Old Sep 29, 2012, 10:59 AM
Find More Posts by BlueHavoc
Flying mostly micro's
United States, WV, Vienna
Joined Mar 2007
614 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dankar04 View Post
I have flown my Helios more and yes tail is quick. No big deal most F/P 4 ch heliis are very similar. Easy small movement of stick and all is well. It is a fine flyer and enjoy flying it. Mine is stock and not going to bash any other bird, nor frankencopter this heli. I feel padels work better than weighted flybars. The Helios is closest clone of T-Rex 100 out there. Both the Helios 100 and V911 are best bang for the buck to date. I give Helios a slight advantage in flying abality for someone who can fly a 4ch F/P. If you are coming from co-ax then V911 is a little better . Some like to tinker and modify what they have and fine. Some just have tunnel vision for T9X binding..thats fine. If you want a up to date new bird and having another TX is not issue ..don't pass this little Gem up. It looks good/ flys good/ and nice RTF package. Bang good is fine but do expect a long wait.
I couldn't agree more! The v911 stock after coaxial and the Helios stock after you get a lttle experience. I love them BOTH very much you simply can't do better for such excellent flying & durable heli's when it comes to quality for the money. Best bang for your buck out there at the moment. These two little helis have changed the market in the micro RTF's. If the new WL FBL 100 CP is anything near the quality & flyability that the v911 was in it's class and the price comes in under $100 look out!...I was going to get the new nano cp to venture into CP but I decided to wait until the the WL comes out because my experience with the v911 changed everything for me. I'm not into all of the modding & stuff But I understand there are people that that is important to. I just like to fly. Ill do the occaisional simple mod but mostly I prefer them as they come because they fly great the way are (to me). The 9x thing isn't a always a dealbreaker for me either. If it happens to be great, but I've decided I'm not going to miss out on what could be a possibly great heli just because it isn't compatible! In this case (the Helios) I'm VERY glad I didn't let that stop me because it is an awesome little bird and the fact I was able to drop a v911 RX in it was icing on the cake. Best of both worlds & I couldn't be happier
BlueHavoc is offline Find More Posts by BlueHavoc
Last edited by BlueHavoc; Sep 29, 2012 at 11:08 AM.