Find More Posts by FlyBillyFly
Trader Rating: 208
Rogersville, Mo
Joined Jun 2008
5,044 Posts
Trader Rating: 208
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nin3rsAllDay View Post
I can't believe someone would ship a module in a padded envelope, I just sold an extra module that I had and it was packed in its original box, wrapped in bubble wrap, then sandwiched between two small usps flat rate boxes inside a medium flat rate box. yea it cost me extra to pack and ship it that way, but it gave me piece of mind that it was going to make it to the buyer in one piece.
Yep..I hear ya...when I opened the mailbox yesterday..and saw the small Bubble wrapped envelope I thought...Crap...No show today either...then when I opened it..I said out loud...Ya gotta be Kiddin me!.......I was just Glad the hinged antennae wasn't snapped....

I read my Emails this morning...he sent me one....said he had a lot of Packages to mail out this week...should have sent him a return Email sayin..welp..ya should have sent it out the week before.....12 days to receive a package is a lil too long for me....and No Communication as well...

Oh well...just glad these guys don't come along very often......For the most part...I've had very good transactions with most on here....Bunch of Great guys here!!!....

Billy
FlyBillyFly is offline Find More Posts by FlyBillyFly