Also had to change the tubes, i has a airbubble problem, last meeting i noticed that the boat was off balance when submerged, by standing her on her tail some airbubbles escaped the launchtubes.
To counter this problem i took both tubes apart for some treatement, stuffed all the loose parts into a box.
Took the dremel with a grindingdisk and made some slits on top and below the tubes, so air can escape during submerging.
A dryfitt with a gastorpedo after i cleaned up the tubes, just to ensure they will get out easely.
Rebuilded both tubes and placed them inside the nose of the 212.
And now the fun part, yesterday i did some testing inside the bath, it revealed some problems, still have to tinker them.