View Single Post
Old Sep 29, 2012, 06:06 AM
Find More Posts by John_NZ
New Zealand, Taranaki, New Plymouth
Joined Jan 2012
333 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by everydayflyer View Post

OK real question........ If computer software is connected and you do not choose a file or a Beginner, Soft 3D etc. but merely change a value does the value get changed in the FBL Gyro .

Example connect, go to advanced ,change collective to tail Torque compensation say from 10 to 8 and then just exit , no save file etc. is the change saved in the Gyro?

I would like to make small changes without having to Load a saved file , make the change and then Save the File. I realize that I can figure this out trial and error / testing but perhaps someone can save me the time and effort.

Charles
Hi,

Yes, if you have connected to the gyro (lights are green on the software), then every change you make in the configuration is sent to the gyro immediately. In the status bar, there is an indication to tell you if there are any settings left to send to the gyro, but typically it will be at zero unless something goes wrong.

So, yep, you can connect to the gyro and make changes without having to load a configuration file. Then after you have made changes, you can save the configuration if you want to.

Hope that helps to explain it.
John_NZ is offline Find More Posts by John_NZ