Old Sep 28, 2012, 02:39 PM
Find More Posts by Pouncer
Wanton construction
Stockholm Sweden
Joined Sep 2006
993 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrashMeUp View Post
my swift started at around 7-80gr, but, with the crashes, i added some more carbon and changed the motor mount. its around 110gr now I think. 200-300mah batts. I fly it heavier quite often tho, as I add fpv stuff on it (did the same on the stryker).

Have never tried the Radjet although I did eye it for a moment Its kinda big and heavy in comparison tho.

Don't worry about the micro Swift, it flies fine. Its just that the Stryker is an excellent flier.

As per previous post, I like how the swift wont break on crashes. So i just do crazy stuff with it, and well, if ever it does break, its easy to fix. When the stryker crashes bad, its hard to repair, impacts the flight quality quite a bit, or uhm, sometimes you can just buy a new airframe =P
Re: the Radjet I'm thinking of the smaller 420.

Agree on the excellence of the Stryker, it really is outstanding, handles wind even better than the AS3X equiped ships!
Put the Beast 3D guts in a Sukhoi and it was fun in the wind, seeing it compensate like crazy, but the Stryker didn't even notice the 5 m/s!
Pouncer is online now Find More Posts by Pouncer