Old Sep 28, 2012, 12:36 PM
Find More Posts by jasmine2501
Rocket Programmer
United States, AZ, Mesa
Joined Jul 2007
25,947 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by liduno View Post
The mcpx stock batteries sucked but the 130 batteries aren't bad at all, I have 6 of them and they all perform well and take almost exactly the same amount of time to charge as the day they were new.

The new hyperions are supposed to be the right size with the right connector but more power, if I didn't already have 6 batteries I would try one.

Just changing between models is a pain with no back light, they should all have a back light and there should be a timer so the light turns off after 30 seconds or something like that.
It does, on the 9503 it turns off after a while. I guess I just don't have any problems seeing the screen without it. However, now that I think about it, whenever I'm looking, it's usually on. As soon as you do anything it comes on. But I don't have any trouble seeing the timer during flight or something like that. Everyone is different, I just wanted to warn people that sometimes the marketing department makes a big deal out of a feature that ends up not being a big deal.
jasmine2501 is offline Find More Posts by jasmine2501