Thread: Discussion All Things GWS
View Single Post
Old Sep 28, 2012, 11:44 AM
Find More Posts by Vince_TT
United States, PA, Philadelphia
Joined Dec 2011
2,224 Posts
Arnav, I have been flying 99% 3D in the past month. Mostly on TechOne Yak, 3DHS 48" EPP Extra, and Cermark 49" Edge. Lost the Edge at harrier by hitting a monkey bar (too brave= stupid) though, and then bought a EF 60" Edge... finally built and maiden my Great Planes Ultimate 3D, what a nice plane! You know, this hobby is addicted.

Yes, I did said flying a Edge should be easier than flying your Mosa. Do you agree?

There will be two groups of kids coming during this weekend for flying lessons. So I brought out my GWS Zero and Spit yesterday evening for test runs. Wow, I never felt them to be difficult to fly in the past but I was struggling to fly them straight yesterday. To be fair, now I fly much lower and aggressive but my GWS are setup for fast and sporty. After one battery on each, all the things came back to me and really enjoyed how good they fly in such a small platform, plus you can't beat the low cost of running them! I also brought my FMS F6F to the field, but never bothered to bring her up. Arnav, try to do a rolling circle on your Mosa! I did one with the Spit, scary but doable. The tail feathers on Zero are too small to do that.
Vince_TT is offline Find More Posts by Vince_TT