Old Sep 28, 2012, 08:07 AM
Find More Posts by MrDusanmandic
Trader Rating: 47
Closed Account
Joined May 2011
678 Posts
Trader Rating: 47
CLP Bearing OIL

To continue the positive mood around this forum I'll be offering a couple of my CLP oiling kits for FREE to a few random / lucky users.

Just post that you're interested and Random.org will pick the winners. I'll be giving a couple away for a few days and shipping is FREE within the US.

If you're OUTSIDE of the US you'll be requested to pay for shipping.

Here's a video from an RCGroups.com user r0beert0 talking about the oil and how he uses it.

Hacker A30 10XL - Boca Bearing upgrade (7 min 1 sec)

FIRST WINNER: RCROBBY POST# 12 Generated from Random.org RCROBBY, please PM me your address and I'll have yours sent out by the weekend.

SECOND WINNER: hi2nr POST# 2 Please PM me your address and I'll get this out to you

THIRD WINNER: jlcamp7 POST# 34 Please PM me your address and I'll get this out to you

I'm looking for somebody I can send a case of this to, and they can continue the drawing and send to the members who have already won. Which have been listed here. I was given some orders that are urgent and I don't have much time to send to each winner but want to give back and to the ones who have already won.

If everybody can agree on a member here that's trustworthy and willing to do this, please post and let me know. Once the person has been picked, I'll ship the case to him/her and go from there.
MrDusanmandic is offline Find More Posts by MrDusanmandic
Last edited by MrDusanmandic; Oct 12, 2012 at 10:33 AM. Reason: Picked second winner