Thread: Discussion E-flite Blade SR 120 Thread.
View Single Post
Old Sep 26, 2012, 06:45 AM
Find More Posts by BattleDude
Easy on the Sticks!
United States, WY, Crowheart
Joined Aug 2011
5,395 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SR120 fan View Post
I get the impression that my skill level will also peak at FP which I'm more then happy with. Flying upside down, however impressive, really doesn't do it for me. Looping would scare the **** out of me.

After all the advice I think another coaxial is the way to go. Until I get some good time on the SR I think I would just write off the mSR if used indoors but I can see myself getting one later on when Ive got much better on the SR as i have quite a big living room and it would be good to keep my skills up.

Also the advice about just getting a cheap IR is not bad at all as my first 4 channel one that I got given in Aus that cost like $30 was actually really really fun and handled well and when it has served it purpose will be a bin job. The good thing about a blade coaxial will of course be the access to spare parts. I will give it a good think but I have just been paid so a rash decision might be in order lol

Thanks everyone
Just remember that an IR bird can only be flown indoors, as the sunlight confuses the Infra-Red system.
If you get a radio control bird, you can fly it outside also.
BattleDude is online now Find More Posts by BattleDude
Last edited by BattleDude; Sep 26, 2012 at 06:51 AM. Reason: Spelling