View Single Post
Old Sep 25, 2012, 10:22 PM
indoorheli is offline
Find More Posts by indoorheli
2 seconds from crashing
indoorheli's Avatar
United States, WA, Seattle
Joined Sep 2007
7,407 Posts
I have been working all day..actually I am still at work., just getting ready to head home

Yeah the toe I would think might sting...I have hit myself again today in my hand and in my chest. Hand stung for a second...but i just laughed. The things i do with this little thing. I wonder is everybody as careless as me with the nano?

I actually enjoy hammering it into the ground as it gives me great satisfaction to know 99% of the time i will pick it up and fly again ..no maintenance needed. The other 1% if something does break i either will mod it, make a new part or it is such a cheap part it only makes me smile thinking of how much a crash on my larger heli's costs

Jas on rates when you go 100% try 45 expo i find it is quite twitchy on full rates so 45% is really like 15% on a normal heli
indoorheli is offline Find More Posts by indoorheli
Reply With Quote