View Single Post
Old Sep 24, 2012, 10:55 AM
Find More Posts by RoboHeli
Safety : practice & promote!
Joined Dec 2011
5,193 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloProFan View Post
The noise levels on the Bravo SX tend to vary a little. I have one that sounds indeed turbine like, and I like it a lot. But another one sounds really screeching and although it also flies very nice, I like the more agreeable sounding better. Outdoor there is no issue, but inside the walls reflect the sounds.
LOL. I've just picked up the Bravo SX. For what it's worth, it certainly is a bit louder than the non-full fuselage FP micro helis on the market (as far as I'm aware...) and so if people are only used to the sound of a SoloPro or MSR, I can see why people say this heli appears to be much louder. Put it this way...my wife complained about the noise of this heli (flying indoors of course) but doesn't mind the sound of my other micro FP pod & boom helis. I'm guessing the fuselage causes the sound to reverberate a bit more inside? However, it's all relative, you know? It's also not like you fly 450-size electrics (or larger), or gassers, or nitro helis indoors anyways...

But I digress. I love the looks of this heli and think it's the best full fuselage MD500 you can buy in this size. I'm gonna collect all the color fuselages eventually...
RoboHeli is offline Find More Posts by RoboHeli
RCG Plus Member