View Single Post
Old Sep 24, 2012, 07:19 AM
Find More Posts by startazz
RC plane addict ;-)
United Kingdom, England, Norwich
Joined Aug 2008
1,976 Posts
@ DeadServo

I've never found any one online store that can match Hobbykings prices and there product range,you might be able to find a few little online stores that might come close to there prices but from what i've read they can be even worse when it comes to shipping and whats in stock,as some will say they have it stock only for you to order and it's not even in stock so you end up waiting even longer.

I really don't think you will find anyone else out there that can compete with HK with there prices mate,if there was such a place you can bet most of us would already be going there,just wait and see how it turns out and don't let one order put you off,plus i normally use international airmail and get my parcels around the one week to a week and a half,or you could use EMS as that could speed things up a little for you,also you could see if the HK in the USA has what you need.

If you really can't wait a week or two for your hobby parts maybe the only other choice is your LHS as cold wombat has said,but using them will hurt that pocket of yours in the long run,been there done that and i won't use my LHS any more plus they were never local for me.

Plus it's not down to HK if the shipping companies can't get there act together,over all they do a good job IMO to get are parcels to the other side of the world in the time frame that they normally do.
startazz is offline Find More Posts by startazz